Manuscript reviewers are vital to the publication process, and as a reviewer, you will gain valuable experience in scientific publishing. We invite you to become a reviewer of our journals or conferences.
Being a peer reviewer opens doors to incredible opportunities. Peer review services will enhance your knowledge of professional standards, and quickly earn the respect of your peers. The other potential benefit of being a peer reviewer is that you will be considered to be an Advisory Member.
ROLES OF EDITORIAL/ADVISORY MEMBER:
* Members can advise us to make necessary changes to the site or the conference to make it more user-friendly and better for our participants.
* Members are responsible to highlight or circulate our event within their circle to attract more interested candidates.
BENEFITS OF EDITORIAL/ADVISORY MEMBER:
* A membership certificate will be issued to the board member.
* He/She can chair a session in any of our conferences.
* Members can avail of a special discount of 20% while registering as a Keynote Speaker or Presenter
* Each invitation to our participants will be addressed on behalf of the organization and our board members.
If you are interested in reviewing for our Conference/Journals and being a part of an Editorial/Advisory Board member, please send your CV and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org